Tuesday, January 10, 2017

First Snow

Happy first snow of the year, sweet boy.
I thought he and I would have a super fun mom-son bonding time while baby brother napped, so I bundled him up to go explore the snow for the first time.
He was less than impressed. In fact, he still refuses to even walk in snow.

It was still nice to get outside for 10 minutes and enjoy the thick blanket that had fallen from the sky.
The light that snow gives off on dreary winter days... that's why I love the snow.


He did enjoy giving the snow a good couple of splashes!


This moment was my favorite. One of our favorites together so far. I was fiddling with the camera when he shouted at me "halp!" and when I offered my hand, he took it and, yes, dipped his toes into the snow. It was the most contact he made with it and it was so perfect. And so him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment